You don’t need a New Year to make a change…
All you need is Monday.
Make this the week you changed your life!
Mondays get a bad rap as far as I’m concerned. Let’s redeem Mondays! Here are five reasons why I love Mondays:
- Attitude: Mondays are the perfect day to decide to have a great outlook and set the tone for your week. This is also a boost to colleagues, friends and family. Who doesn’t want to be around the person who has a great attitude and sees endless possibilities in front of them?
- Architecture: on Mondays you get to be the architect of your week. You choose the structure and routine you need for your week to be satisfying and productive.
- Assess: Mondays are your fresh start to the week. Now is the time to assess your goals and action items from the previous week. What did you accomplish? What did you mean to accomplish but didn’t get done? What challenges are ahead? What are you thankful for?
- Action and strategy: This is my favorite! Mondays motivate to action. What needs to get done? What resources do you need to take action? When do you want the action be completed? Who do you need to help take action? How are you going to complete the action items?
- Adventure: True confession, this is really my favorite! Mondays are great when it’s a day for adventure because it’s a holiday, your birthday, an anniversary or a mental health day.
The beginning is the most important part of the work. ~Plato